Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Speakers

BLOODUK

17cm ? i thought the fronts are 13cm did you need to do any drilling or cutting? ... can anybody else confirm that i should get 17

thanks for the reply btw :)

I just bought some renegade 120watt Tweeters for the fronts to replace those , ill be buying some 17cm Speakers next week.

I just bought some renegade 120watt Tweeters for the fronts to replace those , ill be buying some 17cm speakers next week.

Tweeters make SO much difference :)

Especially with new door Speakers!

Good man!

Dave!

Just fitted some Kenwoods to mine (KFC1759S), required approx 5mm off the lip of the hole for them to be flush with the door (an hour with a Dremel). I could see that it would be possible to fit them slightly proud without cutting if mine hadn't been a little butchered by a previous owner.

HTH

Tweeters make SO much difference :)

Especially with new door speakers!

Good man!

Dave!

Thanks Dave :)

Just fitted some Kenwoods to mine (KFC1759S), required approx 5mm off the lip of the hole for them to be flush with the door

Arnt they 17cm? hmmm

Mine still has all the standard Speakers and they still sound great.

But i do have a 10" sub behind the passenger seat so the Speakers dont have to work too hard :D

17cm? nominally yes or 6.5" in old measurements ;) .

Back of the box reckons a 140mm (5.5") hole is required. The Speakers fitted were Pioneer TSG1633, but one was blown and the other none too healthy. I was expecting a straight slot-in so was surprised when I had to cut a little away....

BTW the Speakers themselves came from incarexpress.co.uk cheapest I could find and still very quick delivery.

AWSOME!! love the tweeters but now my cdplayer is jumping with some of my albums

ARGH

ahhh its because of my cough legit cds :P

AWSOME!! love the tweeters but now my cdplayer is jumping with some of my albums

ARGH

ahhh its because of my cough legit cds :P

try burning them at a slower speed mate, it does affect how well the cd player can read them! i have a 52x burner but if i burn a music cd at that speed it won't read in the car, if i burn it at 16-24x though it will read without problems.

of course the music i burn is all homemade stuff :bye:

Still got problems , ill be listening to music and it just stops for a split sec and plays.... 5mins into stops for a split sec.

Today the damn cd even stopped totaly!

I dont know whats going on :censor: :censor: :censor:

try using different media? i used to buy cheap discs and they worked fine until i tried to use so called better ones, try experimenting

If your using the standard toyota player try cleaning it, or use different CD Media as suggested, some cd players do not read CDR-W or certain brands of CD-R

I didnt seem to have any problems till i used PCworld cdrs no wonder i avoid pcworld , nasty products :censor:

The cdplayer is an alpine head unit very expensive, where can i get a cd cleaner?

i have a jap import, so it has a sub in the behind the passenger seat. can anyone tell me what size it is and also tell the size of the rear Speakers. im having a problem with the Speakers that some one fitted and now only the passenger speaker works properly. do you think i should fit a whole new wiring kit for the stereo????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links