Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Strut Brace

milka

I have just purchased a toyota strut brace for the yaris all models, It is made by OMP and costs,

"OMPMA1826 to fit Yaris will be £42.99 plus 8.99 postage

we take paypal to sales@strutbracer.co.uk"

I will post some pics and reviews once I have received it lads stay tuned :eek:

take me off the reserve list plz Rob

-matt-

these are 'steel' braces and weigh loads the ones jaxx sells are better quality to start with jaxx had one of these an sold it for the dyna autosport one, so he obviously didnt like the OMP one

Yeah, think it weighs quite a bit, has no style, and comes in red...or umm red methinks. :!Removed!:

U bought it yet?

these are 'steel' braces and weigh loads

Yeah i saw quite a few braces going for less than the ones Jaxx are getting, but they are all Steel and for light weight Aluminium ones i aint seen a cheaper price.

So for £70 with all p&p and air freight paid .. its a brilliant deal! Even better if u could wait for normal shipping cos then it'll just be £60! :thumbsup:

yeah just waiting for mine dyna autosport one at the moment................knightrider !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: only kidding mate :thumbsup:

i was but i was ment to get it of rob (jaxx) at JAE then i had a nightmare few days and didnt make it, now lee has it for me and is going to bring it down next time he come to the MK cruise.....cant wait to see the difference it makes :D

not really concerned about weight really cos for wot it is its not alot of metal really. and it can't weigh as much as my girlfriend. :wacko: you seen one brace u seen em all they all do the same job :bookworm:

Bet he couldnt wait and is using it in his car now! :lol:

And :lol: @

and it can't weigh as much as my girlfriend.

On the other hand, the OMP bar seems to be a more rigid design.

The absence of pivot points appeals more to me than the weight savings.

OMP Strut Brace

:)

Don't forget...you should really let your insurers know about the strut brace, as

if you have an accident they can potentially cause more damage.

Ie someone hits your drivers side front wing...the force is also transfered to the other side, potentially twisting the frame and writing off the car...for something without a brace...would just need a wing rebuild.

Vipes

I think under my insurance (tesco) it comes up as uprated suspension that cost £0 yay! ill be fonin up to make sure though, ill puts some pics up soon should be arrinvin on monday :ph34r:

Tesco's is under Directline insurance, and i think Directline doesnt allow any mods at all on your car if u are under 25 ... at least thats what my friend got told when he wanted to fit an induction kit.

Not too sure though .. will be phoning them soon when i get my strut :(

Tesco's is under Directline insurance, and i think Directline doesnt allow any mods at all on your car if u are under 25 ... at least thats what my friend got told when he wanted to fit an induction kit.

Not too sure though .. will be phoning them soon when i get my strut :(

I'm with Tesco and under 25. I was thinking of getting an Apexi air filter, so I checked with them first - they wanted another £80-100 so I didn't bother.

Elephant (www.elephant.co.uk - I think) is supposedly quite good for younger drivers with higher performance cars. A couple of my mates use them as they were quite impressed by the low quotes.

A

Elephant were by far the worst quote for me with £1700 fc (1 yrs NCB, 1 yrs licence, 24yrs old)

Yeah .. same here. Elephant would cost me £960 where as with Directline i got it for £530 with 2 yrs ncd.

Thats potentially £430 i can spend on mods! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links