Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sounds!

Nizan

Just uploading my exahust sound from my car, all recored using a phone from the passengers seat with the window open so sorry for the wind noise.

then re-recorded into a mic onto my desktop, so quality isnt great but youl get a good idae of the noise level

Short tunnel

Long Road hitting 100mph+

Built up area

all at 3am :P

not really much difference in sound on the recordings but still nice to listen too

Enjoy :thumbsup:

ok sent mate, 3 of them about 600K in total, can you mail me when you recieve them :thumbsup:

shame bout quality but that sounds like its seriously loud, bet u get some looks ncie 1 dude :thumbsup:

cheers :thumbsup:

please note i still have a silencer on the center section too :eek:

god knows what it will sound like with out it lol :lol:

lol

it doesnt really sound like that, does it?

think i mite fit my straight through back in with the booster zorst as its far too quiet :P

I bet your neighbours love you :lol:

LOL .. evil stares following the car as it goes past their houses! :lol:

Sounds great Alexi! I was really hoping to hear it in person at JAE, what happened? :(

You got to love the Fujitsubo power getter! I have a few in stock at the moment and I hoping one can slip under my rear skirt while my girlfriends not paying attention. :o

Kevin

vmail- um yes thats what it sounds like funnily enough, since its a live recording :wacko:

robie - its actually quite quiet under 2500RPM all them clips are at 100% trottle and shifting at just over 6000RPM so can keep the neighbors happy if i want :ph34r:

Kevin- long story about why i missed jae mate :!Removed!: , the power getter pefectly compliments the manifold and de-cat, cheers again for sourcing the parts :thumbsup:

super !Removed! - cheers mate, i cant wait to get it on rollers and see the power curve hope its as powerfull as it feels, if that makes sence lol :lol:

cheers niz :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links