Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New RAV4 owner

Ravdozer

Greetings,

I'm Mikko, a brand new RAV4 owner from Finland. I bought this not only for winter use, but also because I have always wanted to have one.
The roads during winter tend to get a little rough even for a 4WD, let alone for a FWD. Our primary car is a FWD Volvo V60, so what's a better winter car than a rather fuel-efficient and robust looking older RAV4?
Car is diesel 2.2 D-4D and driven 141k miles / 229k kms, so basically it's brand new. 😄

So far I have only been able to test this twice on very snowy conditions, and I can confirm that snow up to the bottom didn't really slow this car down at all. Very pleasant to drive on rough conditions and to my surprise, this is actually a lot easier to park in a pocket than our Volvo is...

Looking forward to spend many miles on this one! Gotta buy a Haynes manual though, as my plan is to care of this car all by myself.

182_1742092231.thumb.jpg.b1e598d7e89d44f669711472841d1f9c.jpg

Cheers and nice to meet you all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links