Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phil60

Hello, I have a 2004 Fun Cargo / Yaris Verso 1500cc 4WD imported in 2017.  Car running well in Derbyshire Peak District with winter snow tyres.  Looking to replace in New Year with equivalent newer 4WD mini mpv such as Ractis, bB, Tank.  Interested in members thoughts, ideas before going ahead.

• Like 2

Oh wow! I didn't know the Yaris Verso was available with a 1.5 and AWD! I've only seen the normal Mk1's with 1.3 and AWD! Is that the same 1.5 that's in the T-Sport??

We bought this car as a Jap import in New Zealand in 2014.  I planned to sell it in NZ because I thought I'd be able to get an equivalent in the UK and save on shipping cost.  Wrong!  I searched all the usual on-line places but none available, so we imported it when we returned to the UK in 2017. 

It's running well but has corroded underneath more in the the 4 years its been in England than the previous 13 years in Japan/NZ.  Last month the Panhard Rod on the rear axle snapped off because the bracket rusted through.  I made a new bracket and welded it on and all's good now but I took it as early warning that it's nearing end-of-life (180,000 Kms).

The engine is good.  It's the 1NZ-FE type, a 1.5 L (1,497 cc) used in the T Sport, but not Turbocharged, which I think was an option on the sport.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links