Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crash Damaged Mr2

jaxx

for those who know im after an MR2 turbo this has got nothing to do with m own personal purchase..........

ok saw a very cheap turbo mk2 in the paper last night at £1500 with rear quater damage (someone wrapped it round a lamp post). so phoned up and arranged a meeting with said owner. car seems in a bad way asthetically but mechanically seems extremely sound.

engine ticks over and revs sweet no smoke or weird noises and no scum round the oil cap, back end doesnt tram all over the place (expecting a bent chassis) and the interior is extremely clean and tidy (its even got the t-bar cases!)

millage appears to be 40kish! which seems viable to not have 'gone round the clock' just by looking at the condition of the rest of the car which is immaculate

ive added some pics (please excuse the camera phone quality) and i dont think it will be good success to repair this car but.............will it be worth alot more in parts

we also managed to knock him down to 1k!

its a j reg aswell

Image_003.jpg

Image_11.jpg

Image_12.jpg

Image_13.jpg

I'm sure that the guys at Rogue would be able to give you pointers ..

OUCH! That looks a big job! The floor pan is buckled, the door pillar is knackered, and god knows what it's done to the tracking!

Rogue will give you pointers, probably to get a new Shell! :(

Maybe buy it and get it repaired as long as chassis isn't badly damaged, get some quotes for the job.

eek! that looks exactly like mine! got scared there for a minute lol...theres been a lot of mr2 crashes in the last few weeks.... please be careful people!

got to be worth a grand,if you have the space to break it you will get back more than that......

eek! that looks exactly like mine! got scared there for a minute lol...theres been a lot of mr2 crashes in the last few weeks.... please be careful people!

I know why..... last week it was VERY wet floods , torrential rain, storms

OUCH! That looks a big job! The floor pan is buckled, the door pillar is knackered, and god knows what it's done to the tracking!

Rogue will give you pointers, probably to get a new shell! :(

the fllorpan is the main concern although i think broken as parts will be the best bet?

maybe but it is repairable. yep will need a new 1/4 but will need jigging to be sure. as has been said would make a good conversion for someone. you could even do a 3S yaris?????? :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links