Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels Have Arrived...

SuperRetard

They fit lovely. 'Cos they're only 6J width, not 7J, my arches are safe again! Bit more tyre roll though now I've got the 195s all rucked-up on a 6J rim...

excellent! :thumbsup:

I wanna buy a set but i cannae afford the tyres right now :( anyone wanna donate some? :D

Tyres are more expensive than the alloys :/

They fit lovely. 'Cos they're only 6J width, not 7J, my arches are safe again! Bit more tyre roll though now I've got the 195s all rucked-up on a 6J rim...

Get they pictures up Dale! And Dale I hope i get a set as good as ur's cos u sed they weren't kerbed or nuthin didn't u? And finally this deal is all above board ain't it?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Well I've not had the chance to wash the car yet, so no pictures! I'll try and find a drive through car wash on the way to TOTB3 tomogga... then I can take some pukka TOC Grand Day Out piccies!

Well I've not had the chance to wash the car yet, so no pictures! I'll try and find a drive through car wash on the way to TOTB3 tomogga... then I can take some pukka TOC Grand Day Out piccies!

look forward to seeing the car again matey.. see you tomorra.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links