Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T wrongly reporting trip

Stopeter44

I took a route through a newly reorganised one way system. On my T, it shows up as if I had taken the old one way system.

How do I report this to Toyota?

To be clear, it showed you had used the wrong route while you actually drove the right route? 

Try

Map feedback.Here.Com

They can make very quick changes.  Unfortunately you will not see this until 2022v1 or even v2, unless it is already in the system. 

I have noticed a few times that the breadcrumbs of routes near home are across country rather than the road I have driven. 

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

To be clear, it showed you had used the wrong route while you actually drove the right route? 

Try

Map feedback.Here.Com

They can make very quick changes.  Unfortunately you will not see this until 2022v1 or even v2, unless it is already in the system. 

Yes the GPS database is wrong, but given that the one way system changed less than a week ago, it’s no surprise.

it recognised my start and end point but deviated from the route I really took to correspond to the database.

I found how to report the issue in My T , but it’s very marginal I doubt they’ll do anything.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links