Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheers Knightrider!

Demonic Angel

Just wanted to say a big TAAA to Lee aka Knightrider for meeting up with me last week to give me my long awaiting ruddy spoiler!

Sorry I was a bit quiet btw, I'm quite shy with new people and plus had just finished work so was a bit "I wanna get out of these clothes now and stick my jeans on" - as you do!

Anyway it was great to meet you and your sexy car too! I was well impressed! Although I dont think I could ever get Karis looking like that! And the sound was just like OMG - I could hear him a mile away!! :lol:

Anyway guys, the spoiler is here and once I get the rest of my accident cash (waiting for £1,850 atm) I'll be ringing round some bodyshops to get some quotes...

Although I was thinking, beings as I want the spoiler doing plus the dent removing out the rear bumper (Lee saw it straight away, how embarrassed was I?!), would it be best to give MrT a call for a quote on the whole lot? Or are they so expensive that I will die a horrible death when they give me the bill?

I would prefer Toyota to do it, just because its Toyota! But if its too much, I really want a reputable place to do it so they dont duff my baby up!

Any advice welcome, as I know jack! :D

awwww bles ya thank you!

and sorry for the state of me,

my advice is dont go to MR T as you think they'll be good jus cuz its toyota, as u liv near me i can recommend bawell bodyworks where MSC kev off here took his micra full a full bodykit etc. ive seen the car an was very impressed,

for gods sake DA dont take it to Mr T,

lees seen the mess they made of my spoiler :angry:

you still in leicster DA???

i have a good friend who is an excellent painter/bodywork bloke an im only a quick stint down the M1

you still in leicster DA???

i have a good friend who is an excellent painter/bodywork bloke an im only a quick stint down the M1

Not in Leicester no, in Hinckley!

Wheres your mate based - I dont mind travelling if hes good! :D

robs mate is excellent an probably good on price too! he drives a yaris so he also knos wot to do with one!

Oooh so not too far! Do you think he could do me a quote for fitting and spraying the spoiler and also if thats not too expensive do you think he could knock out this dent in the bumper for me?

I really wanna get both done while I have the money to do so! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links