Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth

Dave the aygo

Does anyone know how long it takes for your phone to connect to the car after you get in for hands free as mine is taking about 10 or 12 minutes to work even then I have to press the phone symbol to help it load 

Thanks 

Just a guess, but have you tried unpairing it and start from scratch again.

If your phone has done any kind of update (might even be in the background) delete the pairing and pair again, it should connect in seconds once paired

53 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Just a guess, but have you tried unpairing it and start from scratch again.

Yes first thing I did didn't help I'm afraid 

46 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

If your phone has done any kind of update (might even be in the background) delete the pairing and pair again, it should connect in seconds once paired

Didn't work I tried the yesterday 

Is the phone due an update? If so do it, most phone issues connecting to BT are down to lack of updates or doing a brand new update

1 minute ago, Parts-King said:

Is the phone due an update? If so do it, most phone issues connecting to BT are down to lack of updates or doing a brand new update

I will have a look thanks

1 hour ago, Dave the aygo said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for your phone to connect to the car after you get in for hands free as mine is taking about 10 or 12 minutes to work even then I have to press the phone symbol to help it load 

Thanks 

bluetooth on my phone connects within a few seconds of turning the key (iPhone 12 mini). I tend not to rely on bluetooth much though, CarPlay caters for my calls, Spotify, maps etc. and that's wired of course.

8 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

Just checked the phone it's fully upto date so no problems there 

Then I think you might need to speak to your dealer to get it looked at to see what is going on. Have you tried to pair a different phone? 

Parts-king is a good idea, try another phone. I did hear some phones won’t connect.         
What make phone and how old

On 2/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, Parts-King said:

I will have a look thank

10 hours ago, Parts-King said:

Then I think you might need to speak to your dealer to get it looked at to see what is going on. Have you tried to pair a different phone? 

I will when I get chance thanks

9 hours ago, Catlover said:

Parts-king is a good idea, try another phone. I did hear some phones won’t connect.         
What make phone and how old

I will over the weekend thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links