Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Multimedia Recall Notice

Matthew246

This is my first ever post so be gentle lol - I have a 2019 RAV4 hybrid and I upgraded to Apple play but it has been failing lately and the general screen software has been "playing up"  - I was on with MyToyota yesterday and he said there is a recall - I rang Burrows and they knew absolutly nothing about a recall - so I got back in touch with MyT and they gave me the campaign code RFITT2T3 went back to Burrows and they talked to Toyota and there is a recall on the upgrade to the software if you had ApplePlay installed

I do have a random question - do you get free maps at all or do you have to pay the £199 for 3 years of updates

My 21 rav hybrid was in dealers this morning to have software updated on the JBL system as it was constantly rebooting itself.

The update on the audio was 1170 and seems to have worked. Navigation is 1140 and doesn't seem to have been updated. Do you know what your software status is at present Matthew ?

Iain

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links