Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

SW Cheshire

Hi All,

Ordered my C-HR GR Sport in late Sept '21 (Ash Grey, smoke coloured wind deflectors, protection+ pack, dash cam front with rear incorporated and Alcantara, plus trying to add mudflaps before handover). Advised "at sea" by dealer last week and also had a copy of his order printout which showed as a MY22 model - expected delivery to me in mid-March.  Originally asked about side steps, dealer accepted and ordered same in Sept but Toyota came back in late Nov to say "no-can-do" on Gr Sport - no idea why they don't fit these on this model (actually not on price list or any online ability to add to an order).  Just got to sell my Qashqai before delivery takes place next month!

Hello Steve - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Dad! Welcome to the forum 😜

Hi Steve, welcome to the TOC forum, great choice, the hard part is the wait. Absence makes the heart grow fonder 😘

Welcome to the forum! Im waiting on the Corolla GR Sport. And it's killing me haha.

Welcome Steve. You'll love the C-HR. As Bernard Foy says, the hard part is the wait.

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I suspect my C-HR has arrived at Bristol now.  Next it's off to the "factory" in Derby for "UK" prep, before going onto the dealership in Cardiff for PDI and fitting the final "extras".  Only 3-4 weeks to wait now!

24 minutes ago, SW Cheshire said:

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I suspect my C-HR has arrived at Bristol now.  Next it's off to the "factory" in Derby for "UK" prep, before going onto the dealership in Cardiff for PDI and fitting the final "extras".  Only 3-4 weeks to wait now!

Similar status here for mine C-HR as well. It seems it takes only a couple of weeks for the vehicle to move from Derbyshire to the dealer, though I am sure they will register in March for the 22 plate.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links