Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member, Lincolnshire.

Dick Diesely

Evening All,

I'm Simon, I bought my Rav4 from an elderly vicar who handed in his licence due to not feeling safe to drive anymore. I am gradually working through the minor faults caused by pottering around the parish, then standing unused for several months. The D4D engine seems to get better the more work I give it to do, and the chassis handles anything up to and including some mild green laning. 

This is my first personal Toyota, so I wouldn't presume to offer advice, although my son and I do have a turbo Yaris project on the drive.

Hello Simon - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome another yella belly though I admit not being born here

Hi Simon, welcome to the TOC forum. First thing you might do is check the service history of your Toyota. If you’re not sure about the service history, change all filters and all fluids. Do a visual check underneath the car for the dreaded rust paying particular attention to brake pads/ discs / pipes. All safety related concerns plus steering and tyres. Best of luck 🍀

13 hours ago, ***** Diesely said:

Evening All,

I'm Simon, I bought my Rav4 from an elderly vicar who handed in his licence due to not feeling safe to drive anymore. I am gradually working through the minor faults caused by pottering around the parish, then standing unused for several months. The D4D engine seems to get better the more work I give it to do, and the chassis handles anything up to and including some mild green laning. 

This is my first personal Toyota, so I wouldn't presume to offer advice, although my son and I do have a turbo Yaris project on the drive.

BTW what is mild green lanind ???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links