Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Aygo exterior customization

aygo2019lease

Hello everyone, 

In the next few days I'll be receiving a 2019 Aygo lease car. It's the x-joy version in midnight black color. Now the exterior has some grey panels on the front and on the back. Are these panels interchangeable with different colors? 

Thank you. 

The post facelift second generation Aygo (May 2018 onwards) didn't have the same choice as the pre facelift. Customisation seems to be limited to internal parts (air vent surrounds, etc).

Having said that, the black rear valance looks to be the same as the pre-facelift.

However, as the car is on lease, I would check with the lease company that you're able to make changes as you will need to return the car at the lease end.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The post facelift second generation Aygo (May 2018 onwards) didn't have the same choice as the pre facelift. Customisation seems to be limited to internal parts (air vent surrounds, etc).

Having said that, the black rear valance looks to be the same as the pre-facelift.

However, as the car is on lease, I would check with the lease company that you're able to make changes as you will need to return the car at the lease end.

Thank you. Lease company does allow for people to add stuff to their lease cars, but I definitely would've checked with them first. I wanted to know before contacting them if it at all was possible to do so. There's really not much information to find about it online. 

I would use vehicle wrap so you can take it of when it goes back

7 hours ago, aygo2019lease said:

Thank you. Lease company does allow for people to add stuff to their lease cars, but I definitely would've checked with them first. I wanted to know before contacting them if it at all was possible to do so. There's really not much information to find about it online. 

Still lots of options available:

Outer ring for alloy wheel with large centre cap

AYG3074_14.jpg

Available in Black 11BK01, Blue burst 8Y5, Burgundy 3H4, Chrome, Cyan splash 8R7, Blue buzz 8W9, Electro grey 1E0 ,Magenta fizz 9AC, Orange twist 4W5, Red pop 3P0, Silver 1SV14, White flash 068 & Yellow fizz 5B9

Large centre cap

AYG3092_14.jpg

Available in Black/chrome Badge, Matt black/black Badge, Matt black/chrome Badge, Silver/chrome badge & White/chrome badge

Small centre cap

AYG3082_14.jpg

Available in Black 11BK01, Blue burst 8Y5, Cyan splash 8W9, Blue buzz 8R7, Electro grey 1E0 ,Magenta fizz 9AC, Orange twist 4W5, Red pop 3P0, Silver 1SV14, White flash 068 & Yellow fizz 5B9

Rear diffuser with or with out camera options

AYG0393_14.jpg

Available in Red, Silver or white

Front x-tension

AYG0385_14%20xt.jpg

Available in Red, Silver or white

Side door garnish

PZ4159049200.jpg

Available in Chrome, Orange, Piano black, Red, Silver & White

Mirror covers

879150H040C0.jpg

Available in Bold black, Cyan splash, Electro Grey, Orange twist, Red pop, Silver splash, White splash & Deep blue buzz

Front & rear bumper stickers

PW18A-0H008-CN.jpg Carbon

PW18A-0H008-DC.jpg Red

PW18A-0H008-BH.jpg Silver

PW18A-0H008-A0.jpg White

Roof sticker

PW18A0H101C0.jpgPW18A-0H006.jpg

Available in Black, Red, Cyan, Carbon & XME kit

• Like 1

Inside you can also customise:

556620H050A0.jpg Air vent trims in white, silver, red, orange, grey, cyan & black

PW4660H001JF.jpg Manual shift knob in Gloss black, Cyan, Electro grey, Orange twist, Red pop, Silver splash & White flash

AYG02110_14%20centre.jpg Centre console for manual or Auto AC on black, grey, orange, red, silver & white

AYG02121_14%20dash.jpg Left & right dash facings in black, cyan, grey, orange, red, silver & white

AYG02116_14%20gear.jpg Gear shift trim in black, cyan, grey, orange, red, silver & white

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links