Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aerials Knackered Now!

Titto

So i decided to take out the aerial to order a new mast (£25 from mr.t) only to discover that the entire mechanism inside had mullered itself beyond repair.

Now the aerial system is living in my dustbin.

So....im wanting to get a Rev 3 or 5 spoiler, im told that i also need a new boot to fit those onto (can anyone shed more light onto this bit please? can one of those spoilers not be fitted to a rev 2 boot???)

I think im right in saying that i'll also need a different aerial - as they are shorter on the rev 3 + models? again, anyone got any knowledge on all this?

jimlad - did you do this to yours?

Cheers

Adam

So i decided to take out the aerial to order a new mast (£25 from mr.t) only to discover that the entire mechanism inside had mullered itself beyond repair.

Now the aerial system is living in my dustbin.

So....im wanting to get a Rev 3 or 5 spoiler, im told that i also need a new boot to fit those onto (can anyone shed more light onto this bit please? can one of those spoilers not be fitted to a rev 2 boot???)

I think im right in saying that i'll also need a different aerial - as they are shorter on the rev 3 + models? again, anyone got any knowledge on all this?

jimlad - did you do this to yours?

Cheers

Adam

Titto you are not having alot of luck lately :!Removed!:

as for the boot you can use yours you have to redrill the holes to fit & fill the old ones in, as for the aerial u can buy one from any m/shop and rewire it

hope this helps

Paul

I got a rev 3 bootlid with spoiler from rogue systems. I then also got a rev3 aerial as you do need a shorter one.

You could use the rev1 bootlid with a rev3 + spoiler. Simply some holes would need filled in the lid.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links