Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Time Toyota Buyer

sfmpm2a

Hi everyone,

Ordered my C_HR 1.8 Turbo Excel just over 2 weeks ago with a delivery of 18th May. Now moved this week to the 21st June. Now sitting back for the long wait for delivery, but I am sure it will be worth it. Had a similar long wait for my first  MOKKA, tracking the ship all the way from South Korea.

My Test drive was a dream, really enjoyed the experience and now reading the handbook to try and learn as much as possible for the next few weeks

• Like 1

Hi John, and welcome.

The wait will be worth it. I've had mine for a while now and still love it.

• Like 1

Hello John - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sfmpm2a said:

Hi everyone,

Ordered my C_HR 1.8 Turbo Excel just over 2 weeks ago with a delivery of 18th May. Now moved this week to the 21st June. Now sitting back for the long wait for delivery, but I am sure it will be worth it. Had a similar long wait for my first  MOKKA, tracking the ship all the way from South Korea.

My Test drive was a dream, really enjoyed the experience and now reading the handbook to try and learn as much as possible for the next few weeks

Welcome to the forum. I ordered my first Toyota, a Chr as well and I am expecting delivery on the 1st of March! You will find forum very supportive as there several experienced members! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sfmpm2a said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the TOC forum John, reading the handbook is a great start 👏

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links