Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Alloys

Scottish_SR

Woohoo! I eventually bought a set of alloys, well, won them on eBay! Just waiting delivery now!

I went for the 40mm offset (what was stopping me buying alloys in the first place!). So will get some pics up of them on the car when I get them.

I also had the front grill surround fixed and the bonnet is getting done next week. Should I put a vent in at the same time? Any ideas??

Thanks

ross

A set of 17" TSW Turn 5's or something like that (twin five spokes) in a matt grey colour. Got them off eBay for a good price. Will tidy the car up for just now!!

They have 205/40/17 Yokohama A539 tyres on too so not too bad! :D

Got the front grill replaced and now going to get bonnet fixed, im toying with the idea of flushing extensions into the bonnet as eyebrows but am not 100% sure on legality and MOT issues. I think as long as >50% of light is showing then its ok, but got to find out first.

nice!

with regard to the bonnet, it would have been a pain if u had the pre facelift model and surely wouldnt look right on a facelift version either?

i would either go for a scoop of some sort or some subtle vents

ed

Kind off thinking about this size if I do go for the eyebrows, but flushed into the bonnet. No?? ... <_< :unsure:

Eyebrows

Making the whole front look like....

...this

those eyebrows look quite nice actually, i thought u were gonna get much deeper ones. yeh get them, but dont get that booster bumper, get something a bit more exciting

eyebrows arnt too bad...just dont go for those banging vents on that rolla....who eer though astra gsi vents would look good on a rolla wants shooting

Nah, I was only using the picture to show the eyebrows. Getting a different front bumper but not for a while and def not putting THOSE vents in, not sure what to put in though.

But go with the flushed eyebrows???

cheers

ross

yeh, go for the eyebrows. do u remember the pic i showed u of a rolla a while ago, looked really mean! will try to find the pic again

aint been able to find it mate but will have a look

ed

No, sorry mate, cant remember it. What colour was it?? Have a look cos im open to suggestions at the moment!! :D :D

ross

Hi SR,

My car passed it MOT with my temporary eyebrows

(Trimmed Gloss black Sunstrip) similar to this

http://users.skynet.be/bk244589/toyota/pho.../photoshoot.htm

I'm hopefully gonna get the bonnet done properly very soon to look like this

http://users.skynet.be/bk244589/toyota/pho.../photoshoot.htm

Sorry the links didn't work correctly.

Yeah Ross get the flushed eybrows done 4 the badboy look, will look a treat if u ask me!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks anyway Richard K. You are getting Hydraulics on your cae??.. Sweet! Saw the Rayvern Hydraulics Jag at JAE, very nice!

Will prob get small ones flushed into the bonnet I think.

Got my new alloys today Ryan!!! :D :D But the guy sent wheel bolts instead of nuts. hopefully get it all sorted soon!! :thumbsup:

ross

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links