Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts 2002, Cost £

alydee

Hi just wondering if any one had an idea how much (UK £)i should be getting for

an 02 corolla T sport , 30.000 miles, leather, mint condition

thanks

alydee

<_<

Are you going to buy it from the toyota dealer or some other traders or privately??? I got mine from the toyota dealer at £10.5, but without leather seats and has 17K on it. Perhaps you should be looking at around the same price range...

Get them to give you the alloys and t-sport mats.... they'll make the interior look good....

Ooops, my mistake, but you should still be looking between 11-12K kind of region. Have you tried parkers at http://www.parkers.co.uk ? It'll give you a basic price, and you can then work your way around with the extras you have.

I got my 01 51 (Jan 2002) with 16500 miles, leather, thunder grey, mint condition and totally genuine for £8999 from a main BMW/Mini dealership (remainder Toyota warranty and 12 months additional warranty!). The Toyota dealership couldn't come close. I think I got a bargain!! ;)

I looked around for over 2 months and suggest that you take your time, especially as the new model is out and should drop prices marginally.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links