Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Map Update C-HR 2019

Roger_

The Toyota website says 'Software available for Toyota Touch 2 & Go (which is what we have) with software version 3.3OL, 4.2.1L or 4.2.2L.'
We have software version 6.17.OWL and map ID 2021 v1. Should I pay and download the map update?

The latest download for you would be 6.18.0WL payment will depend on what your local market offers for example in the UK maps are free for 3 years

Map ID is 2021 v2 if this helps

• 3 weeks later...

I visited my.toyota,eu, created an account, and put in all the details of our car and satnav. The website now recognizes our device. Yet when I try to download Map Upate 2021v2 I get 'This product is not available for your device.'
The main Toyota dealer in Warsaw, who installed the satnav software for us, says we have free maps for 3 years. Does this mean that if we have free maps, we can't have the latest map?

Roger, in a word No.  You should be able to get map updates twice a year for 3 years.  What is your current version? 

I expect 2022v1 'momentarily'.  Could be April or not long after. 

It may also depend on when in 2019 your car was registered. If in march or earlier, the three years may be up and then the free map update would have expired. 

The title says 2019 but Rogers profile says 2022. 

That's what confused me.

I know that if I log on to the MyT website and go to the eStore to view my purchases, it shows when my map updates are due to expire.

Thanks for all the above.
Our current map version is 2021v1. 
The car was new in 2019. We bought it 2nd hand in 2021, and re-registered it almost immediately (to comply with Polish law). I don't know why my profile says 2022.
When we bought the car, it didn't have satnav on the Multi Media, so the Toyota dealer installed it for us. That was a year ago, so according to the dealer we should have free maps for another 2 years.
When I log on to the My T website, and go to eStore, and 'Shopping', I get 'Active: Map Updates 6.17.OL Toyota C-HR - Toyota C-HR (Initialization 29/4/2021, Expires on 30/12/2099)'
29/4/2021 is the date the satnav was installed, and '30/12/2099' is really what it says!
Does anyone have any ideas?

If it was retro-fitted, maybe it doesn’t come under the free 3 year update offer??

New Software 6.19.0H and maps available in MyT. Problem is, site is a bit messed up so unable to download.

Mines still showing as 2021v2

Downloaded and installed. 2022 v1.

• Like 1

Fairly. You have to download zip file to desktop, extract all files, then copy them to USB.

Insert USB into car and wait ( approx 2-3 mins ) for it to pick up update.

The whole process took around 50 mins.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links