Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kernow 70

Introduction: Hi I am a now retired Plumber/Heating Engineer, married 49-years this month, with two grown up sons. I was born and bread in Cornwall, and I am the owner of a 2007 5-door Mk-2 Yaris T-spirit D-4D in silver/grey. I have owned it now for approx 12-months I bought it with genuine low mileage (64k) form new. Only 2-owners from new, mother and then daughter so one family owned car I guess.

I had a few jobs to do after I purchased it like new tyres all round, existing were just about legal, I did a full service i.e. fully synthetic engine oil filter, fuel filter + air filter, also changed the gear oil to fully synthetic , much smoother now on the gear changes. Although in very good overall condition inside and out there is of course the few small only to be expected odd age related mark. I carried out a machine polish on the bodywork, big improvement, also a full valet inside just to make it mine really.

However being as I bought it as a second car and a general run-around so to speak I am very pleased with my purchase and like the quality feel and reliability about it, also it seems to run on just fumes with it being so frugal.  

• Like 1

Hello Trevor - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome, Trevor

Hi Trevor, welcome to the TOC. Sounds like you are a proud Toyota owner. May you get many, many years of safe trouble free motoring, 👏👏.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and yes hopefully a few years of trouble free motoring to boot...🙂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links