Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello!

Gerhard_Corolla

Hello, greetings from Bavaria, Germany!

I still do not dominate the German language, in fact I'm quite far from that ambition, so I found myself searching for information in Spanish and English about the Corolla Touring Sports, unfortunately exclusively sold in Europe...

We're the happy owners of a Corolla TS 2.0 'Team Deutschland', which I think is the equivalent of the 'Design' in the UK, but with LED headlights as standard. We couldn't be more satisfied with our purchase, we're still learning while driving the car, and of course by reading all your contributions in this lovely forum!

This was the summary of our first week with the car:

293063533_ScreenShot2022-03-01at12_04_23.thumb.png.218c3e48b205e5db1c0060f873c2168a.png

Play with the immobilization system of the vehicle at your own risk! It was extremely funny... Not us, the Toyota technical service nor the ADAC people, could figure out what went wrong with the settings, and we couldn't start the car again. It was all solved at the dealership within ten minutes, thanks to their voluptuous scanning tools, but the TS had to sleep alone out in the open until next Monday's morning. Poor thing!

Hopefully I can contribute with something in the future and not only serve myself by extracting valuable information from you...

Regards!

G

• Like 1

Hello Gerhard - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome Gerhard.

Hi Gerhard, welcome to the TOC.

Looking to learn more from you...

Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links