Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

He's One For Y'all...

GroMmiT

Hey guys,

After careful searching of this forum and a few others, (trust me with only dialup that takes some time....) I haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem as me.... Here goes....

Right, Sat night i was heading home and pulled up at a milkbar/dairy when i noticed some smoke coming from the engine bay, got out and had a look but couldn't see anything at the time. Got back to car and it would not start. :(

Waited 10mins and it started so i headed home slowly (just incase), got home turned car off and started again fine, still couldn't see any reason for smoke.

Sunday night and i went to start car, no go at all, no turning, no click, nothing, just plain dead, funny thing is that both fans start up as soon as i turn key and wont stop until they are unplug etc(battery/fuses).

Today is Tuesday and i have just discovered what was smoking, a brown/yellow stripe wire that goes between the engine and where the suspention strut on drivers side has had the black connecter melted to buggery... Strange but it doesn't look like it does much to me???

So here i am, searching like a good boy...

To recap... Fans running even with key out, not even a click to start, Battery fine, wire melted, no car, no fun. :crybaby:

PLEASE HELP ME. Anything would be great guys.

Cheers,

Nigel...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links