Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parcel Shelf

marshy77

After a recent shopping trip to Ikea I managed to reverse over my parcel shelf! :lol: Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one or has one for sale. And also how much would I pay for new one, I'm guessing there not cheap.

After a recent shopping trip to Ikea I managed to reverse over my parcel shelf! :lol: Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one or has one for sale. And also how much would I pay for new one, I'm guessing there not cheap.

How the hell did you manage that? Obv I know it must've been out of the motor lol!

am guessin that he took the shelf out, put it on ground under bumper, put sumit he bought from ikea into the boot then forgot bout the shelf, then reversed and heard

CrUnCh!

Then realise...

HoLy CoWs BaLlS iv ran over my rear shelf!

Oh DeAr :crybaby:

My wife :censor: took the parcel shelf out and rested it against the back of the car but forgot to tell me that she didn't put it back in as I reversed. And then CRUNCH. I was a bit annoyed :!Removed!:

My wife :censor: took the parcel shelf out and rested it against the back of the car but forgot to tell me that she didn't put it back in as I reversed. And then CRUNCH. I was a bit annoyed :!Removed!:

a was close :rolleyes:

'Please note : This shelf is the larger of two types available, some 3dr & 5dr Yaris has a small shelf with a loose flap at the seat that attaches to the shelf, this shelf will not fit this type of vehicle'

Darnit.. :angry:

yeh, I wasn't sure about that bit. Assume it's something to do with the sliding rear seats?

My parcel shelf hasn't got a flap on it, but when the seats are forward, there's a big gap, so maybe it should have?

This probably won't fit mine then. :unsure:

it wil fit urs kenno just sum (5drs only i think) have a smaller parcel shelf

*i think*

Ahhhh, cheers. Would I just have to keep the rear seats pushed forwards or something?

Ta.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links