Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi all Newbie from South Yorkshire

Gtiaps

Hi.

As title Newbie from Yorkshire so 1st time owners of a Toyota the wife picked out a 2019 Yaris GR Sport Hybrid in white with a black roof and red accents fitted.

She loves it having come from a Vw Scirocco 2.0 Tdi which she's had from new in 2010.

What with future law's changing we decided on a Hybrid although we'd gone to look at the Yaris Cross she didn't like the rear end in the flesh typical woman lol.

So we looked at the corolla hatchback and simular option 🤔  but then she saw the Yaris and that was it £££.

Iv drove it and wS surprised how nippy it is fir a small car, time will tell how it fairs but we didn't want full EV nor plug in so this is the best of both 😀 

Neil

• Like 1

Hello Neil - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Neil, welcome to the TOC, good choice 🚗

Welcome, Neil

Thanks both Bernard & RUT as said coming from a vw is a bit of a change but times move on although the GR was appealing it didn't warrant getting another hot hatch i hung my baseball cap up a king time ago although the Scirocco and Golf Gti were mu bedroom posters I got a self factory build in 2016 but got bored after 3yrs and got myself 2017 Evoque ( easier to get in and out )😛😛 

But the Yaris GR Sport looks good drives well with more tech than the Scirocco and I don't have to feed myself  down into the seat 😉 so fingers crossed all will be well 😀 😊 

Hi Neil and Mrs Neil. Welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll love it, almost as much as your Yaris. 

49 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Hi Neil and Mrs Neil. Welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll love it, almost as much as your Yaris. 

Lol cheers Big_D 👍👍

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Neil, I hope you have a fun time here and you find the information useful.

Cheers Hornet3D yeah I'm sure i will been on other forums over the years Vw's and RR but a Toyota is a first for the wife and the last one I had was a Celiac ST back in 87 wish I'd kept it going as worth a few bob now 😀 👍 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links