Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Over Honda Crx

Rookey

i say it all depends on what you want. the only problem with the crx is that its a fwd. i mean, both cars are pretty good. ive seen a lot of crx's at autox giving a lot of cars a run for the money. ive also seen a lot of good mr2s. in the u.s, the crx is given the d16 motor which gives out about 130ish hp. only the si models had 160 hp, but they were too heavy. im guessing that you have a b16 motor in ur crz right now. my friends dad has a b16 crx hf with a t3/t4 setup and hes putting out aroun 456hp. he runs low 11s in the quarter. but im pretty sure it costs a lot of money to get to that point. ive also seen some 11 second mr2s popping wheelies at the tracks. both are good cars. i guess its all personal preference. but id go with a rwd instead of fwd....

Agreed! It would be a boring world if we all liked the same things wouldn't it? :yes:

Hi mate

i just sold my honda civic vti and i must say i dont miss it

the g-limited i picked up is loads better

performance wise and it makes me smile when i drive it

you cant beat T-BAR

Stick with your mr2

after all its a sports car

wyldesr

People are obviously reading this wrong :P lol he hasnt got an MR2 yet, just wants one possibly...Trying to convince him :D :D

He's running the B16a at the moment.

Dave!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links