Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt 4

tjaytoymota

Looking at buying a gt4 celica in near future around 91-93.could anybody with knowledge of this model tell me any bad points to look for!and what i should be paying for car with 50000-80000 miles

thanx TJ

• 2 weeks later...

I have a GT4 1992 for sale. Metallic grey. A few more miles than you want. 101k but full main dealer service history, 2 year old 16 inch alloys. Good bodywork. MOT till January. Taxed till end June. A few bits like the Wiper Blades need replacing but she has a new Battery and platinum plugs. I am looking for around £2500.

Was really looking 4 lower mileage for around £3500ish though if u have more details and pics maybe interested(more money to spend on tuning B) )also where abouts are u

I'm in Hastings in East Sussex. I will get a picture and upload it asap. Apart from the alloys she is bog standard and has always been a reliable car. The reason for selling is we have moved down the end of an unmade road and it will beat her to death to make her run up and down all the time. Actually replaced her with an X Trail. How sad is that!

Would be interested in seeing some pics too. What sort of alloys are they?

Is it me or do the standard 15s look tiny?! Especially at the back.

Picture of the GT4 for sale. The alloys are 16" and do look much better than the original 14s and the first alloys I had at 15 inches. The alloys are about two years old and so are the tyres. Only done around 6000 miles so still look good. The number plate is blanked out as it is a personal plate and not for sale!

Picture of the GT4 for sale in the TOC gallery as it wouldn't upload here.

The alloys are 16" and do look much better than the original 14s and the first alloys I had at 15 inches. The alloys are about two years old and so are the tyres. Only done around 6000 miles so still look good. The number plate is blanked out as it is a personal plate and not for sale!

Graham

I am interested in your GT4. I'd like to come and have a look, so please get in touch so we can arrange.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everyone. Been away and i'm afraid that the Celica is sold. Sorry for any inconvenience. If it's any consolation, I really miss her!

Graham

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links