Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wet Roads

dawolf

I don't like the wet roads in the MR2, it obviously feels less 'stable' at the rear than my previous cars which have been FWD. It's just concerning me a bit coz even when I'm going slow the rear twitches slightly on bends. Admittedly one of my front tyres is getting a bit low so that could be partly why. What are your MR2's like in the wet?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Crap! ;)

I don't think there's an MR2 that DOES handle well in the wet.

In all honesty mine is fine in the wet even with completely bald tyres on the back..as long as i dont boost it in turns or go too fast it behaves very well. Might be down to the LSD or to the fact that theyre toyo proxes T1-S's all round though

take it east dawolf, and drive more conservatively (like a coward really)! in the wet, and putting some good rubber on will help.

when i first got my tubby the tyres were nearly slicks and for me the front felt unstable - especially on a motorway. i got goodyear f1's on the back first (cash was tight) and this instantly helped the back end, but the front drifted a lot - then i got f1's on the front too, and now the car is solid. :thumbsup:

mind you at £375 u would expect an improvement!

i know a lot of peeps like toyo proxes too :thumbsup:

ive driven loads of cars with all sort of part worn crap on them, and always found this to be suitable. i have honestly never had a car like the mr2 that really drives so differently with good tyres on.

spend the cash fella, it really does make a difference.

edit> deus just nipped in before me - bah :lol:

MR2's have split personality's when it comes to the weather.

I drive very slow in the wet...Rev 1 = no drivers aids ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links