Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels

projectprelude

Looks good B) very shiney!

car looks low to what suspension kit you got on it?

nice, what wheels were on it before never seen a picture of your can on here before. The whole car looks good :thumbsup:

ps. what skirts and rear bumper is that?? :D

dunno what suspension is on it as far as we know its lowered 40mm on springs it was imported like it.

Toms bodykit all round with veilside style wing

it had standard 15" rev 5 wheels on it b4

Well done on the wheels mate .. the Rev5's looked way too small with your kit !!

Your MR2 looks the business, I'm well impressed! Sits on the road like a LAMBO! :thumbsup:

Your MR2 looks the business, I'm well impressed! Sits on the road like a LAMBO!

and hopefully the doors to match if i get round to it lol

mate, i think those wheels are one of the nicest sets ive ever seen!!!

very tasty indeed, what are they? where did you get em from and how much?

they really suit the car, nice one :thumbsup:

Very, very nice mate.

Loving the rear bumper! :thumbsup:

cheers

the wheels were imported from the us and drilled for the mr2 they wernt off the shelf.

i have only seen the toms kit for sale on mtte and the trd website

there not toms skirts they are type T skirts copys of the Toms but they look the same as mine from what i can see. Dont have the fin though.

there not toms skirts they are type T skirts copys of the Toms but they look the same as mine from what i can see. Dont have the fin though.

They are copies of the guenuine TOM's (I know I supplied the origionals) and they are identical .. and have the fins too ..

They are better quality than the TOM's ones as the originals are flimsy and break easy, Russ's coppies can take so much more punishment ..

that looks sweet!

what rear wing is that?

Veilside ..

They are copies of the guenuine TOM's (I know I supplied the origionals) and they are identical .. and have the fins too ..

They are better quality than the TOM's ones as the originals are flimsy and break easy, Russ's coppies can take so much more punishment ..

they look different at the front arch, the ones on the red car look like they are flared out from the arch. What are the copies made of?

It’s a veilside copy wing. The real one is loads of money

It would be unusual for the copys to be a better quality. There more flexiable than flimsy if they have made them stronger then im no expert but wouldn’t that mean that theres no give in them so if they get hit it will be brittle and break where as the flex in the real ones means it will bend in and out?

It would be unusual for the copys to be a better quality. There more flexiable than flimsy if they have made them stronger then im no expert but wouldn’t that mean that theres no give in them so if they get hit it will be brittle and break where as the flex in the real ones means it will bend in and out?

Well the guy who made them origionally made them for his MR2 .. he wasn't thinking about flogging them ..

I managed to damage one skirt with a kick that split it .. and the orther skirt split whenit was lowered onto a trolley jack ..

The new ones are lots thicker .. and FG bends well anyhow .. I also had the front lip replaced by the same guy .. the old one shattered when I bottomed out .. the thicker one just got stonechips and grind marks ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links