Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Long Now :)

midmotorsteve

tur-bo (cha, cha, chaa) tur-bo (cha, cha, chaa) tur-bo ..

You'll love it mate ..

Yeah don't know why i wasted my time with normally aspirated, what was the point !!! ;) :D

Nice one :thumbsup:

keep thinking of buying a Turbo but then I would have to sell the jeep :crybaby:

on the other hand last night while getting wet for Jim Lad saw a Mitsubishi FTO

:drool:

yeah mate.. you got wet and the car was gone... :(

god damn.. was very curious to see what the £4K supra was like !

Just about to drop your engine mate.... and I have to say its one of the cleanest ones we've had in, very nice indeed. The exhaust sounds good too....

Hope it all goes well bud,

Matt.

cool :thumbsup: just what i want to hear :)

Posted my mods off to Millway today, so it can all go together nice and cheaply :)

May get a bit delayed as the downpipe i have ordered is out of stock from TB-dev, they are expecting a delivery next week, Millway want to get the engine in at the end of next week so I hope It turns up.

Matt what shape do the ignition leads look in? wondering if I should be ordering a new set, don't really want to as more money.

Cheers

Steve

p.s. Matt, is the removable bit of the exhaust available? I read that the Hayabusa has one of those plates that bolt in the tip of the pipe to get the noise levels down for MOT / Trackdays etc

the downpipe i have ordered is out of stock from TB-dev, they are expecting a delivery next week

Good luck with that.... we had the same line.... it turned up 8 weeks later!!!

what shape do the ignition leads look in

They are the stock leads... good enough but you might want to think about it in the future...

is the removable bit of the exhaust available

Yes mate, its still in the exhaust, and it still sounded good..... its gonna be loud as you like when you take it out!!

It should have been at millway about 5 minutes ago, let me know how they get on...

Matt.

the downpipe i have ordered is out of stock from TB-dev, they are expecting a delivery next week

Good luck with that.... we had the same line.... it turned up 8 weeks later!!!

what shape do the ignition leads look in

They are the stock leads... good enough but you might want to think about it in the future...

is the removable bit of the exhaust available

Yes mate, its still in the exhaust, and it still sounded good..... its gonna be loud as you like when you take it out!!

It should have been at millway about 5 minutes ago, let me know how they get on...

Matt.

All fantastic news :) i just hope my down pipes here in time. Glad the exhaust has the silence, it looks such a short system i bet its damn lound with out it.

Best of luck with the new stuff Steve. Hope all goes well with the install mate. Be nice to find out what sort of difference it makes. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links