Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strut Brace?

MSC_Kev

Hi all.

Demon Tweeks list a strut brace for the toyota corolla 16v 1.6 but give no other details on year and fitment etc etc. When I first got my corolla I phoned them and they were unsure of what model it's for.

Has anyone purchased one of these and do you know if this would fit my 97 corolla e10.

If not, anyone know of a good company to source one from, I've seen the TRD one on Fensport at £100+ and the demon tweeks one is only £42 and it's made by OMP, making is much cheaper.

any ideas ? :)

thanks,

Kev

The TRD one is more expensive as it more than likely connects to both the top turrets and a third fixing point in the engine bay which may require drilling.

My Paseo OMP one was from Demon, it just connects at the suspension top mounts and I've been very happy with it, especially for £40 odd. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Strut brace (as i've said in another posting) is a wise move and helps prolong the life of the front end of a 'mcpherson strut suspensioned' car.

However before you fit it make sure the one you get does not foul/rub against items such as brake reservior or air filter etc.

Demon tweeks have admitted themselves that some strut braces do require repositioning of some components. If so it could be more hassle than it's worth.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links