Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trying To Sell My Yaris!..

wlsmith

Well, as most of you know i now have a Mercedes so the Yaris has to be sold!

Its a 03 Plate Black Yaris T-Spirit 1.3 Automatic, has around 7,600 miles on the clock only!, will include Kenwood 7x10s and a Kenwood Amplifier and Subwoofer with the car, however the amplifier and subwoofer are currently not installed..

I am looking for around £8000 for this car, it has barely any miles on the clock and as of yet it isnt even a year old, so this is going for quite a bargain, if anyone is in interest of this car or you have friends who are looking for a yaris please let me know...

Cheers,

Will.

sorry 2 see ur selling up bud, hurry up and sell the merc aswell and grab urself an mr2 or lexus :thumbsup: and then take me for a drive in it :D

no pictures at the moment, the car was involved in an accident which is costing me £1400 to repair, once its repaired i will get pictures for you and then sell :), car is in good condition generally, it is standard, with 14" toyota alloys, no exterior modifications have been done as of yet, just a bit of I.C.E mods

the car was involved in an accident which is costing me £1400 to repair

:crybaby:

More details please...

someone went into me, hit the side just above the right front wheel arch, and tore the front bumper off and the fixings, also smashed the glass on the front left light, however all being sorted and will look good as new

Warning to NOT sell the Yaris you will regret it.

I had an Honda and bought the E220CDI and traded the accord for it.

The biggest mistake.

Why....when you have the merc for a few moths you realise you will need a second car for the short trips. The yaris is perfect for this. I have only yesterady bought a Honda civic as a runabout. The Merc is good as a work, cruiser but using it daily its just too big to throw around, park, etc. You will need a samller car for that....especially for city driving.

My ADVICE TO You is either keep the Yaris or trade in for a slightly bigger second car runabout..low insurance..the Civic 1.4 comes close.

Excuse the spelling guys...typo errors.

The other thing is reliability.

The E Class(w211) is more reliable than the previous w210 model but there may be odd problems that crop up. When you use the dealerships make sure you find a good one cos most are snobbish ******s...only after ur money..cos they think you have lots.

try getting a courtsey car lie in the toyota garage....no chance...i had to wait 3 weeks to book one.....if u car is out of order then having the yaris will be god send....forget the ****ty A Class loaner they give you..what total crap that is.

In the past 9 months I have had a airflow filter change, SRS error messages, Battery change and now alloys change under warranty. The accord well over 18 months the back rear wipe spray was repaired cos i damaged it....under warranty of course.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links