Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Would You Do?

RFvitz

Ok, just came back from this custom spoilers place... basically they cant start on my car for another 2 mohts so i said ******** it i aint waitin 2 months...

now i got sopme options left:

1) Full Carcept kit for approx 720 quid.

carz_yaris1.jpg

2) Full k19 kit for approx 675 quid.

000075.jpg

3) japanese lip kit for front bumper and sideskirts (no headlight masks) for approx 225 quid:

vitz%20001ps.jpg

4) Order a tsport bumper from toyota, use the sideskirts from option (3).... standard rear bumper?? dunno about prices for these... local toyota told me they cant get tsport bumpers :angry: ..i'll just have to mail toyota international.

not much of a choice i know :crybaby: i really had my heart set on that custom kit.

not sure bout the carcept bodykit, bit extreme, only thing i like really is the spoiler, which i am going to get within the next, urm, few months hopefully :D

am getting my booster rear skirt fitted on monday and my rally flaps...thats what I opted for..will post pics up when its done

I would say number 3 but have u had a look at the veilside kit?

Cheers :thumbsup:

number three

nice and subtle but makes an impact

not into lairy kits on the yaris

I would say number 3 but have u had a look at the veilside kit?

ye i have... but getting it delivered to Malta would make it double the price... we're talking at least another 300quid for shipping.

and nobody imports them here... u see there's a limited population so buying in bulk usually doesnt work out. so nobody does it... hence we're stuck with little choice.

i was at a point leaning towards the carcept kit... it would definately make the most impact... but i cant stand the look of it, its wrong for the yaris IMHO. and i aint about to spend that amount of money on something i aint 100% satisfied with.

i've now decided on number 3.. its subtle i know.. but its not too expensive. and i do like it. i'm gonna have to figure out what to do with the back bumper though as it doesnt have any skirts for the rear. :blink:

Option 3 looks good to me mate!

Just of interest .. whats the name of that kit and do u have any more pictures .. cos i fancy a bit of that myself! :D

Good news :D ....just came home wth my front bumper lip and side skirts :yes::yes::yes:

they're still unfinished and unpainted so i guess i'll have them on by sometime next week!

got some pics of the bits up:

2004-08-07%2006.jpg

2004-08-07%2002.jpg

i dunno what the kit is caled though... i do know that its japanese cos i've seen vitz's come down from japan with these bits already fitted.

they cost me 120 maltese liri... which is erm.... bout 180 quid. not a bad price i thought.... but painting might cost a bit more.

cant wait to fit em :D :D

Defo number 3!!

Stay japanese. lol.

I think someone had that kit shown on pic 1 and totally regretted it, it broke his heart, such as it been too low and is impossible to drive on normal roads, plus don't forget..... ramps and speed humps!!!!!!! lol

Options 1 and 2 go hand in hand .. they are both too ott and impractical. For a jap car best go with jap mods ... they are always more tasteful for the Yaris! :thumbsup:

took em to my sprayer today... he's charging bout 40quid for the lot.

not bad considering he's still gotta finish them off and spray em. they were quite in a bad state.

should be done in a couple days :D :D

I still have a Veilside Front half bumper in stock if thats any good (see the forsale section for more details). Probaly the nicest kit available for a none T-Sport. The Booster side skirts would also go well with this front.

IMHO Opinion option 1 and 2 are a bit wild and impratical for a daily driven car.

Thanks

Kevin

I still have a Veilside Front half bumper in stock if thats any good (see the forsale section for more details). Probaly the nicest kit available for a none T-Sport. The Booster side skirts would also go well with this front.

IMHO Opinion option 1 and 2 are a bit wild and impratical for a daily driven car.

Thanks

Kevin

says the bloke who owns a 800bhp TRD wide arch supra :lol:

LOL, Thats why I have a Yaris for day to day driving. :P

Everytime I drive the supra its a stressfull experience. You can't leave it any where, you get followed by the police, everybody drives like lunitics around you, kids shout "have you got NOS!", "Spin it up!" and "set it away!"

My Yaris is a lot easier to live with, I love it!

Kevin

lol :lol:

hey envy... would you be able to tell me how much it would cost to ship a bumper to Malta??

As a rough estimate it would be around £100 to send a bumper to Malta.

Thanks

Kevin

LOL, Thats why I have a Yaris for day to day driving. :P

Everytime I drive the supra its a stressfull experience. You can't leave it any where, you get followed by the police, everybody drives like lunitics around you, kids shout "have you got NOS!", "Spin it up!" and "set it away!"

My Yaris is a lot easier to live with, I love it!

Kevin

:lol::lol::lol:

and a fine choice it is!

:thumbsup:

kev y dont u just give me the supra then if its so stressful,

PS ill b in touch bout them toyo's unless i get a YTS ill b abit later

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links