Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dictionary Definitions

daktari

Avensis - No definition.

Celica - No Definition.

Carina - A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Volans and Vela that contains the star Canopus.

Corolla - The petals of a flower considered as a group or unit and usually of a color other than green; the inner whorl of the perianth.

Corona - Astronomy.

A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium. Also called aureole.

The luminous irregular envelope of highly ionized gas outside the chromosphere of the sun.

Architecture. The projecting top part of a cornice.

A cigar with a long tapering body and blunt ends.

Anatomy. The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head.

Botany. A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as the daffodil or the spider lily. Also called crown.

Electricity. A faint glow enveloping the high-field electrode in a corona discharge, often accompanied by streamers directed toward the low-field electrode.

Rav - (Acronym) Rous-associated virus

Supra - Above; over; on top of: suprarenal.

Greater than; transcending: supramolecular

Yaris - No definition.

So there you go. :D

MR2 - Midship, runabout 2 seater .. but I prefer Mid-engine, RWD, 2 seater (wonder why)

Damn mines no definition!

Neithers mine. But i dont mind driving something undefinable. :D

Can't help it , sorry :rolleyes: But "Emina" always reminds me of things Doctors used to do with rubber tubes & soap before operations :P

Celica - No Definition.

Toyota named the car "Celica," which derived from medieval Spaniards that used Latin and it's literal translation is a plural form of "celestial" as in "celestial things".

The original dragon logo depicts a celestial blue dragon; symbol of the East and representative of the Emperor and celestial power. The dragon logo emblem adorned the first of the first generation Celicas.

http://1982celica.illusionfxnet.com/itsadragon.html

Can't help it , sorry :rolleyes: But "Emina" always reminds me of things Doctors used to do with rubber tubes & soap before operations :P

My wife's friends take the mick out of her all the time. It's easy to say it wrong when you are drunk aswell. I wish we got the Lucida instead, I should de-badge it. :ph34r:

Supra - Above; over; on top of: suprarenal.

Greater than; transcending: supramolecular

Damn straight :D :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links