Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New User Pics

shaf2000

Hi guys,

I have seen pics of my ride floating about here recently so i thought i may as well sign up and give you the real deal :D

here are some more pics of my ride..... sadly, some of the bits shown have now been removed and more will be removed over the coming weeks as i am stripping her and selling her on for a supra maybe.

2004a.jpg

2004b.jpg

2004c.jpg

2004d.jpg

2004e.jpg

2004f.jpg

Damn that makes me want a 2 again! :ffs: :lol:

Very nice - except one tiny tiny thing spoils it a little for me - that bad Fast Car Badge... :ph34r:

Out of interest how much you selling it for?

hi mate,

yeah i had to stick that Badge on becos the dash has got some glue marks on it and i needed to cover them up (... not successfully tho)

once it's stripped, it's going for 3-3.5k

once it's stripped, it's going for 3-3.5k

Wow - less than I thought - it's very nice - good work. :thumbsup:

Easy now Shaf...

You seem to be getting everywhere these days!...

Hows tricks bro?

Only thing i dont like is the inside it looks too pink , might need some fluffy dice :wacko:

But the rest of the car well what can i say simply amazing :thumbsup:

i see there`s not much chance of you being able to move your seat back, the install looks very tight and loud! nice one

hi mate.. welcome to the club.. nice motor btw.

I've spoken to yourself a few times in the past actually. Think I bought my rev5 spoiler form yourself.

nice looking mota their mate... :thumbsup:

Rash.

Now we just need to photoshop it in caribean blue, im also liking black, super white and silver.

Only joking Rash.

Agreed Blood, I would probably make the inside silver and black.

Wasn't that a show car Shaf?

yeah i could of gone the silver and black route but that would of made it look like every other mr2.... i wanted something different.... and i like red/ pink :lol:

it's not a show car as such, i have taken it to a few events but as it is my everyday car as well, im not too keen to draw too much attention to it.... altho the ICE is pretty loud :D

hi mate.. welcome to the club.. nice motor btw.

I've spoken to yourself a few times in the past actually. Think I bought my rev5 spoiler form yourself.

hi jim, yeah i remember chatting to you previously and yes, you did buy the spoiler from me on eBay :D

i remember the pics you emailed to me of your ride..... it looks great. keep up the good work :)

thanks for all the comments guys.... you dont have to worry about the interior anymore as within a few weeks it will all be back to boggo standard again :)

Hey dude, I got nothing wrong with the interior - honestly I think it looks an awesome car, just suggesting what I may try... I'm still pretty new to MR2's, so don't take my word as final. If I could find an insurer that was willing to insure me at a reasonable rate - or at all on a turbo (I'm 19), I'd buy that thing off you in a flash.

Out of curiosity Shaf - what do you wash/polish/wax your car with - that motor is gleaming.

no worries mate. i couldnt get a decent price to insure the tubby until i was 25..... even with a full 5 year no claims :o

just gave it a quick wash with the turtlewax car shampoo..... it always comes out gleaming like that after any form of quick wash luckily :D

i just need to add that the interior is darker red than that.... it just came out a little pink in the pics :o

I thought so, I've seen pics of your car before - remember? I asked a ton of questions. The little touches are great - like the speedhut dials.

Oh well, I can't have a turbo... at least I can still have a T-bar - and hopefully I can get it in top condition.

Shaf, what other colours would you have considered? Any that really add that super car look like the red you have right now?

Also, if you compare you signature pics to the ones posted above, your signature ones are slightly different in colur - slightly darker.

i just need to add that the interior is darker red than that.... it just came out a little pink in the pics :o

Hehe well thats good cause if you look at the rear of the seats they look like pink silk

ooo suits you sir :P

Also, if you compare you signature pics to the ones posted above, your signature ones are slightly different in colur - slightly darker.

yeah, it's unusual but the car always comes out a different colour when it's pictured. it's in-between the red in my sig pic and the red shown in the posted pics.... if that makes sense :)

bit like this

2004m.jpg

other colours i have considered are the estoril blue type colour and yellow. yellow will get noticed regardless of what you do or dont put on it. but if you do put a bodykit on it in yellow, it will look awesome. blue is just a mad colour, altho it wont show off the curves as much because it is a dark colour.

if you're going for a bodykit, go for a light colour.

Hi Shaf.

Love your car mate. Saw it at Japfest and on IMOC many moons ago (when you said you'd never sell it :lol: ). It's why I bought mine mate. Bit of inspiration I guess. :D

Sorry to hear you're selling it tho' :(

God luck with the new project mate. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links