Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Killed My Bumper !....

Jimlad

Ok.. was doing a very tight 3 point turn on a small country road thing and smacked the kerb when going forward.

Hence one dead bumper and a missing bit of indicator light again ?!?!!

I'll go up there tomorrow to see if I can find the bit of light... but the bumper needs to get into the bodyshop asap to get fixed !

Ruddy nora ?!?!?!!!

Has a small hole type bit a few scrapes and a few little cracks. It's easily fixable... just pants tho !.... It cracked at the edged of the bit in the middle at the bottom. Also knocked it slightly as it doesn't sit as fluch as it did.... never mind.... bodyshop will sort it.

gRRrrrrrRRRRrrrr :ffs:

u plank Jimbo.......

Get into GOLD and play with us nuters - thatlll cheer ya up matey :thumbsup:

Hi jimlad

Sorry to here about you prang :crybaby: Shame as your car looks the nut's. Never mind mate I'm sure that you will get it all sorted pretty soon :thumbsup:

jerry!!

don't worry jim, you'll get it sorted mate... sodding country lanes i hate them... especially when you get those huge ubikd lorries coming down them like they do

Jim did you find the missing bit of indicator light , if not which side is it ??

Paul

yeah I found the indicator bit, so that's ok. Popped it back on. The prang moved the bumper slightly so it doesn't fit as flush as it was, but once it gets taken off, repaired and put back on it should be ok.

If it was my bomex nose I would have prob just scraped the underside of it, the border nose is just so damn low !

If it was my bomex nose I would have prob just scraped the underside of it, the border nose is just so damn low !

The Border is luxury compared to my old one ..

Like i said earlier mate, doesn't sound like theres a lot of damage,

so shouldnt be to costly to repair. :thumbsup:

Bad luck mate. I keep catching the lower plastic splitter when I'm parking up close in front of a kerb.

lol... I'm gonna get some sort of distance thingy on the bumper so if I get near something it'll beep....

should come in handy !

Doesn't help that the border nose seems to stick out alot further than the border one !

lol... I'm gonna get some sort of distance thingy on the bumper so if I get near something it'll beep....

should come in handy !

Doesn't help that the border nose seems to stick out alot further than the border one !

dont you mean bomex?

It must be right low cos my bomex bumper is catching speed bumps all the time and my cars not lowered... yet! ;)

sorry to hear about your bumper jimlad... :(

know how you feel though...... as iv just killed mine also.... :ph34r:

need another bumper and drivers side lights and probs a new bonnet... :crybaby: ...

stupid corners!!! :angry:

oooooooh.... your smash sounds 10000 times worse than mine. My bump was at about 5mph and it has only caused a wee hole and crack to my bumper. Easily fixed.

Hope you get it sorted !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links