Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner - Gt-tbar Turbo

EmR2T

Hi everyone,

Thought I would say hello. Sold my modified G60 Corrado this week and picked up my MR2 yesterday :)

1992 GT-TBar Rev 2 Turbo

16" Split Rims

Mongoose Exhaust

Blitz Induction

Blitz Dump Valve

Blitz Tuirbo Timer

Its red but still has a very bright colour to it - after initially wanting black or silver the red has really grown on me and I think I prefer it :)

Car has a really nice spec with leather and alacantra seats, climate control and also traction control :D

Really liking the car especially as it was sunny today so off with the roof :)

One thing that has got me stumped though - what on earth does the red switch that lights up when 'on' do? It is to the right of the steering wheel and left of the Traction control and fog light buttons???

Should hopefully get some pictures up tomorrow

Could be rear fog lights .. after market button as it'll have been put in when imported ..

Ah -good thinking - will check later. I don't think it is aftermarket though as seems pretty OEM - especially as it lights up etc..

Jimlad - I see you are from Scotland as well, I think I am going to go the Unichip route as well. There is a good month on the waiting list though so better get booked in soon.

I think what I will do is to get it mapped then also have a switch in the cockpit to revert to stock mapping as it would be handy for driving in winter when potentially icy.

Does the car feel really different after? When I got my G60 chiped with a few other bits a peices it went from 160bhp to around 200 and felt completely different so I imagine it will make the MR2 seriously nippy :)

Its red but still has a very bright colour to it - after initially wanting black or silver the red has really grown on me and I think I prefer it :)

Welcome to EarL and JimLad's world! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links