Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What U Lot Think Of This

LORD_ED

the owner of this "car" said alot of people dont know how to build a modified car is he included? its jus plain ugly for me so opinions??

:crybaby:

Got a god awful mental image of it sat outside Maccy D's full of chavs. It's b :censor: ks

Ooooooh can we find a forums he's on? please please PLEASE???

the guy with the 1.2 auto corsa on 20s with the half of a giant honda sign up the rear screens already going to come and kill me :hokus-pokus:

here are 6 exhausts on a*cough* *cough* peugeot 309 *cough* *cough*

258dc1ad.jpg

its a 405 mate

Karam the site he is on is www.Cruise-essex.com his screen name is mad106 or somin like that and hs is a tool

ed

Ooooooh can we find a forums he's on? please please PLEASE???

the guy with the 1.2 auto corsa on 20s with the half of a giant honda sign up the rear screens already going to come and kill me :hokus-pokus:

http://www.feature-performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75

thats the topic

some lads just got banned for sayin something like "so !Removed!" wn talkin a bout the 106 shall i stick up for him?

Oh i no what a chav is! Way too many round ere for my likings!

I bet only one of them tail pipes are linked to the actual exhaust system! Look for the sooty one!lol

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to bring this topic back as i know it hurt some ppls eyes but we have been havin a minor slangning match and he ha sjust said "i like to set the standards not follow them" can someon pls give me a decent reply to this. i thought of not a hard target but i need it to be more witty help me pleaes

but he also has a set of harnesses i wanna buy but its worth not gettin them to annoy him

sorry to bring this topic back as i know it hurt some ppls eyes but we have been havin a minor slangning match and he ha sjust said "i like to set the standards not follow them" can someon pls give me a decent reply to this. i thought of not a hard target but i need it to be more witty help me pleaes

but he also has a set of harnesses i wanna buy but its worth not gettin them to annoy him

It sure ain't the standards of beauty he's setting then.

Cheers, Yves.

My God!

Firstly, how can he do that to a car!

Secondly, i guess he had a taste bypass during his labotomy!

people like him, those that watch 'makeover' shows, and think 'ooh ,what a good idea, ill do that to my car'

Third, he said 'he knows how to modify a car'... well if thats the case, then 'he knows he got it very wrong this time!'

To set a standard, you have to do something people will actually want to do themselves...

Hmm .. "Steeing standards"

By :

a. Choosing a rubbish french car (Euro sh*te box)

b. Fitting an OTT abortion of a bodykit on a tiny car

c. Making you car slower my making it weigh twice a stock one

d. Having an exhaust bigger than your engine

e. Using a lairy pint job so everyone knows you have no taste

f. Using a roll cage and bonnet vents for the full" "race car" look

Sounds just like every other "Maxed" toilet car out there.

Oh .. forgot it's gotta be an old lady hatchback, have lexus rear lights and pants rims ..

Andy's instructions were simple - he loved last years build, but what he wanted for this year was something far more radical, something far more "out there", and well beyond the current limits.

Hmm, lambo doors, 20" spinners and absolutly NO engine mods then ..

Hmm .. "Steeing standards"

By :

a. Choosing a rubbish french car (Euro sh*te box)

b. Fitting an OTT abortion of a bodykit on a tiny car

c. Making you car slower my making it weigh twice a stock one

d. Having an exhaust bigger than your engine

e. Using a lairy pint job so everyone knows you have no taste

f. Using a roll cage and bonnet vents for the full" "race car" look

Sounds just like every other "Maxed" toilet car out there.

bibbs amte ive posted that cheers mate

btw u and leeky pull last night??

Bugger..

I signed up for some "recreational abuse" under "Karmageddon" and gave a duff email addy.. but you need the email addy to activate it!!!!

sod it can;t be bothered :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links