Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello... I'm New!

RazorBladeCenobyte

Hey peeps! I just bought my first MR2 two weeks ago. Absolutely love it!

Have no pics as of yet I'm afraid, but as soon as I can get some I'll post 'em!

I was wondering if anybody has any views on my 'predicament'?

I'm not sure what to do:

* Stick a turbo on my existing 3S-FE engine(if possible), if not then a super charger, and upgrade all the leads etc, for increased power and performance;

*Transplant a bigger engine into the existing SW20 chassis and do that up for the same reasons:

*Just buy a jap-import turbo and play with that...

I want to have a high performance fast car (duh - who doesnt) but I wondered If anyone could help me discover which option is best, cheapest, etc!

I'm VERY new to the world of Toyota motorsport as I only passed my test last march and have only owned Peugeots so far, so you'll have to exuse me for being very air-headed at the mo, at least until I start picking up the knowledge!

Cheers...

--=RBC=--

Simon

congrats on the purchase of a Toyota... and an MR2 on top of that.. :)

if you want a fast car.. then i suggest you 'buy' a fast car mate... it would be cheaper on insurance to buy a MR2 turbo as opposed to adding one as an after market mod.

Way cheaper to buy import turbo as well...

my 2 pennies worth

Hey Fizz... nice avatar! :P

Thanks for the info, that is the route I was kinda heading towards after many chats with ppl...

Don't 'spose you know roughly how much I'd get for it?

UK model MR2 Mk2 1990 G-reg very good condition, Jet Black.

Veilside body kit, very well moulded to the existing body work and spoiler with brake light in it. Pipercross air induction kit, everything else is standard and unmodified! Full history and log book.

Welcome to the club Razor, are you as sharp as your name implies?

Hey UBD! thanks for the welcome!

I don't think I am, but I guess I'm not the best person to be the judge of that... i'm biased, LOL...!!!

But as my name suggests, I do frequently look like a cenobyte (clothes wise, not looks wise)... I love black! :P

Judging by your name, I'd guess you have many phallus-shaped demon-like tentacles... and an arch enemy called the Trojin (apologies for spelling on that one)? But your pic suggests otherwise! lol :P

It's Chojin, and I am the Chojin!!! So I can't be my own enemy, unless it's my own worst.... So u like to wear tight black leather or PVC huh? into kinky stuff then!?!?! Cool, have you got a gimp mask? Hey u got MSN? Wots your id, talk there init.

razor i know someone who might buy it, he can probably offer you around £2,500 for it, ill speak to him tonight, hes got to sell his Clio first though!

Hey wlsmith! i don't mean to sound funny, but I wont be selling for a while, I just wanted to get an idea as to where I wanna go in the distant future! - sorry. Will let you know as soon as I do wanna sell it tho!

UDB - I thought the Chojin was the good that could destroy the overfiend? oh well, the story line wasn't totally clear to me... will have to watch it again methinks!

As for the black leather and PVC, you are very correct! Yes I do have MSN, but am unable to use it at the mo... wont be able to get onto it til later! Will try to pm my addy to you, ok?

\m/

hello and thanks!

Why aye jimlad! lol... sorry... :rolleyes:

Yeah I think I just might to be honest with you!

sorry just somrthing i heard sumwhere... dont know where... wierd!

I'm wierd llike that... :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links