Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steering Wheel

Pamela

Hi guys

Does anyone know if you can buy a grey steering wheel ;) . I have a GS model

. I bought the car 2months ago but the previous owner was a smoker :( and I can not remove the smell from the wheel. I have managed to remove most of the smell from the rest of the car however I find my hands smell after driving it :angry: I have scrubbed it will different cleaners including bleach!

:help:

thanks

check in yaris parts and assessories some of the sites in there may sell them, u can get them but may not be cheap, envy and tune a car r usualy good, if not try demon-tweeks.co.uk

:thumbsup:

Toyota should sell the original wheel for your car, if its standard your after. Ohter than that you could always try places like Demon Tweeks.

Just search the brakers yards online, you are bound to find one cheap as its not something people normally want and is nearly always never damaged on a scrap car anyway! (Airbags are always gone though!)

:thumbsup:

the actual wheel itself is approx 50 quid i think without the airbag unit but that can easily be swapped across

keep ya eyes on eBay, ive recently seen a couple of airbagless wheels on there ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links