Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare wheel.

Rhymes with Paris

Can I ask if anyone knows the measurement between wheel stud centres on the Aygo.

I ask so that I can check if my friend's space saver spare from her crashed Yaris might fit her Aygo.

I have just tried to pry the wheel covers off the Aygo to measure myself, but old fingers and unable to bend properly stopped me.

The actual space-saver should fit - The Mk1 Yaris and Aygo use similar hub fitments, but the tyre might be too big as IIRC the Aygo has a slightly smaller overall wheel diameter to the Yaris Mk1.

That should be easy enough to check as you can just hold it up to one of the wheels to compare!

I think it'd be close enough if the space saver is used on the rear wheels tho'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully you are in luck, our similar Peugeot 108 (Mk2) has space saver spare cos previous owner  thankfully ticked that option! rather than can of goo. Our 108 has 15inch wheels, the base models had 14inch wheels, ours is 2nd tier model, so bigger wheels/tyres one its added extras.

The Mk1 Aygos/C1s/107s from 2005-2014 had same pcd 100mm and bore size 54.1mm as well, but all had 14inch wheels/tyres and full size spare, so depending on age of her Yaris you stand a fighting chance it will fit.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both, that is very helpful.

I ran out of steam earlier to try this out, but will have another go tomorrow.

The Aygo has the gunge and hope, so if the Yaris has to go to Yaris afterlife,a breaker,at least she will save a spare and a jack.

Yaris is 2005 , Aygo is 2015.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links