Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ultimate Street Car! (aka: Usc)

UKCorollaG6R

Did any one go to USC this year, my god it was awsome, the only let down was i got all my beer nicked saturday night after wot can only be described as the ultimate grass burn out!!!! wot fun :P

also has any one got fuel neons if your are thinking about them don't i got a set friday and i am on my 5 set of free replacements cos they keep blowing up or cracking! and they where fitted by fuel!! has any one else had ths problem?

going next year i have a mate who runs www.ultimateford.co.uk and are thinking of a club stand if your intrested we could get our own which i can soon orgnise or team up with ford and show them how it should be done!!

its the biggest and best drag racing show of the year in europe. yes its that good, the bonus is its a good excuse to see women strpping and to get very very ******.

Sounds like it lived up to it's usual reputation then... :rolleyes:

You'll never catch me at max-muppet events like this :ffs:

Each to their own I spose :)

i was there....and as usual the best cars were in the car park!!

don't suppose you know the guy who owned the white rally slaged corolla by any chance do you?

It looked well sweet plus a want to know where he got the rear masks from.

But a really good show in the end. can't wait till next year.

I went on the Sunday and got burnt big time :crybaby: !!

The RC Dev. Evo was very impressive I think it managed a best time of 10.2 :D

Im not sure if the day itself was woth the TWENTY QUID it cost to get in, but I did get some comedy value out of the 20 second Saxo runs :lol:

B)

yeah but frosty lets face it saxo's are a joke wen it comes to performance, i got to admit it their are some awsome kit available for the saxo but as far as the performance goes what a joke!!!!!

as far as the £20 entrance fee i think is a bit steep too but i'm looking for discount next year for a club stand so get all your mates intrested and i will see wot i can do!

, but I did get some comedy value out of the 20 second Saxo runs :lol:

B)

some quick saxo's there then lol. thing is some chav buys a 1.2 saxo then adds a bodykit that weighs the same as the car then an ice install that weighs the same again but then wonders why its not very quick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links