Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sourcing Aftermarket Parts.

DazzaP

Looking for replacement rear lights (mum reversed into tree :lol: ) preferably lexus style or anything better than OEM.

Lowering springs - the car sits way too high, and rolls through the bends, just sits high as well, doesnt look too good.

Also does anyone know if I can paint bumpers (send them off to be painted obviously) *the black strips front and back*. They are a rough texture though, so i dont think they could hold paint too well. Can i buy bumpers (colour coded) from another Yaris, or online? Its a silver car, and would look a lot better with CC bumpers :thumbsup:

Also other small things, Induction kit maybe, or nicer headlamps to tide me over until i get a better car. We won this in a competition in 2000, not bad getting a brand new car for £100 :thumbsup:

Cheers guys. :help:

hi mate and welcome!!

yes you can colour code the bumper parts and they will be fine as long as they are prepped correct

lexus lights are available, induction kits can be sourced from ENVY Performance and Morette do a twin headlight conversion!

Click the link on my sig for my car to see what they look like

Also other small things, Induction kit maybe, or nicer headlamps to tide me over until i get a better car.

"until I get a better car?"

WTF??!! :D

Tut Tut!

if you dont have money for the lexus style lights then there are some clear style but they look ****

"until I get a better car?"

WTF??!! 

Tut Tut!

Haha! Although you have to admit, the 1.0 Yaris is hardly a pinnacle of quality/performance :lol: Might get a CRX or del sol next year, if the insurance is do-able. :unsure:

jaxx thats a sweet car you have, really like the headlights!

Thanks for all the help, and for not flaming me for not ding an initial search :group-cuddles:

Cheers.

no worries hello and welcome!

get sum headlamp eyebrows there cheaper,

definately get CC bumpers, and get a spoiler it finishes the back end a treat, debadge it, shorten the aerial, tte springs an it will look an fell like a totally different car

nah you wont get flamed mate!!

were a good willed bunch! no question is too dumb!

(but please do use SEARCH for questions as theyve probably been asked and itll save asking again and answering again etc etc...)

Thats cool, this seems like a good place, i think i'll stay :thumbsup:

God as if i dont spend enough time online, already got about 10 different forums going, with my different hobbies (cars, motorbikes, cycling guns etc).

Anyway, yea i was thinking of dropping it 30mm, getting a set of 16" OZ Titans or Hydras, maybe even the Super Turismo WRC's. Then the CC bumpers and add a shorty aerial. Maybe even the TRD front lip/skirt/rear skirt as it looks nice, but yet not too ricey :)

God this will end up being quite expensive, for a start the car doesn't even have a CD player, and the Speakers are below par. Plus i want the interior spruced up, and some buckets maybe. This will add up haha. :arrgg-matey:

Ill look into debadging it, must be in this forum somewhere.

Cheers dudes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links