Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What LED bulbs?

Phoenix 1973

I have a 2015 aygo…. The headlights are abysmal in the dark, so much so that I’ve seen brighter candles!!! So been looking online & Amazon did do a better hir2 bulb, but I can’t find them now, however there is a plethora of led…. So what does everyone recommend?

You need to look at bulb that can be adjusted to meet mot standards and aren't too bright I'll also speak to the police on this as the car didn't come with them equipped as standard could result in a void insurance as they could be classed as a "mod" 

In the UK, using LED bulbs in headlights designed for halogen will be an MOT fail. There are brighter halogen HIR2 bulbs available from Elta, etc. 

Just take them out for the mot

5 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

In the UK, using LED bulbs in headlights designed for halogen will be an MOT fail. There are brighter halogen HIR2 bulbs available from Elta, etc. 

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/hir2-55w-headlight-bulbs/?finder_tab=abd_bulbs&finder_end=front&finder_type=bulbs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links