Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

P1037 code

Phoenix 1973

Soooo bought a 2015 Aygo back in April, within a few days I had a P1036 code come up, so took it back to the garage… they ‘said’ they replaced both O2 sensors (I’m pretty sure they didn’t) now I have a P1037 code come up, so my guess is they swapped the O2 sensors around, will fitting new O2 sensors cure this? As car is now out of warranty, heard that there’s a common fault with the wiring on the O2 sensors (post cat mainly) anyone else had experience with this? Did fitting new O2 sensors solve the issue? Cars going into the garage for routine maintenance in a fortnight so will probably see if they’ll fit the new sensors for me, getting fed up of clearing the fault codes 4 - 6 times a day!!!

• Sad 1

I doubt they did anything apart from clearing the code(s)

is the error code a typo ???

P0137 is B1S2 o2 producing low voltage

P1037 - is A/F B1S1 RELAY (IG2) low voltage or short to ground (i will have to pull the OEM information)

• Like 1

Although out of warranty(?) you are still within your Statutory Rights, I think...

I wonder how long it does take a garage to replace O2 sensors?

If a longer time it would be interesting to reflect on it...  and consider if they did?

Sorry my mistake I originally had the P0136 code come up which was post cat O2 sensor low voltage (I believe) after the garage looked at it I then got the P0137 code (which is pre cat O2 low voltage) my guess is they swapped the 2 O2 sensors around & cleared the codes as looking at the pre cat sensor it doesn’t seem new at all

You can't swap the sensors as there are very different, i would think it's the post cat sensor B1S2, as P0136 (heater circuit B1S2) and P0137 (low voltage B1S2)

Dont cheap out on o2 sensors OEM is Bosch iirc

B1S2 (bottom of the cat) 89465-0H050

Be aware this is a common part among many cars used in either locations

253619024_kgb40B1S2.thumb.jpg.2190af69b582fc977b08f5d197b8645b.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links