Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Mk3 Workshop Manual

brutus-1965

Is there such a thing as  Workshop Manual for a Mk3 2014 Yaris?

I've looked on Haynes and they do'nt have one and the owners manual is useless when it comes to even regular servicing tasks.

Sorry but you wont find a Haynes manual.

After saying that you can always ask on the forum someone will have the right answer for you.

• Like 2

Thanks Derek,

Thought that might be the case.

I always like to do all my own servicing and repairs.  Has anyone used any of the manuals off eBay?

What are you trying to do? I've had a '14 reg for eight years, service it myself and would be willing to offer advice.

• Like 1

There you are one offer of help straight away from bathtub tom.

More will join but more info is required.

Personally I hold off the online manualls I have not used them.

I understand you can access the original factory manual online for a subscription fee, if you have a short subscription you can access anything you want and download. It's not expensive. I've never had to do it but if I were doing any serious work I would look at this https://www.toyota-tech.eu/default.aspx 

If you're just doing basic servicing you shouldn't need to go that far, there's people on here can answer a lot of stuff 

Haynes offers a non book version

I have an early service manual for non hybrid up to 14

I have various other reference information - just ask

There's quite a few things I want to look at.

Starting with the 3 heater knobs as one of them doesn't light up. It feels like it lifts out from the bottom but then gets jammed by the surround just below the radio.

Next in thinking of a switched relay so the headlights come on as DRL's.

Also need to remove the back bumper to replace the clips which keep it online with the bodywork.

Heater controls are just clipped in place

pics for example

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255426233659

DRL i will have to pull the diagrams facelift models use led DRL's

Rear bumper - the tabs on the bumper are soft and very flexible once pulled out they never seem to go back properly - open the tailgate - a bolt either side, remove the screws from aches either side then its clips and bolts along the bottom

only way i have found to clip the arches back in is to shim the plastic, so it holds in the bracket - a cut down cable tie does the trick

yep i have replaced 3 of the 4 brackets with no joy, bar changing the bumper the shims work

On 10/8/2022 at 11:16 AM, flash22 said:

I have an early service manual for non hybrid up to 14

Hi Bob,

Any chance of the publisher details so I can source one too.  Mine is the diesel model so also non hybrid.

Thanks

It doesn't cover the diesel, it's oem information

i will drop you a PM

Hi, you can get a 'Download' version from e bay. Type in 'Auto Workshop Manual' then search drop down menu for Toyota Yaris/Viz. I use this as a general reference as Wife has a Hybrid, 17 on.

the ones that come up on eBay are non-European market - ok for general info but not much else, any technical info is next to useless, 17 onwards cars are very different

• 2 years later...

On 10/18/2024 at 7:25 PM, Ado Topp said:

I couldnt get their preview to work but that manual also needs an internet connection and I much prefer the old fashoined hard back manuals.

Thank fully I am quite competent with a lot of cars so dont need a manual much but do like to check such things as torque settings and any tips the manuals give.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links