Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car

Jmbcar33

Just registered with Photobucket.com so I can now post up some pictures of my Corolla. :D

Some info........

Since I completed the 4A-GZE engine swap in June last year I have been calling the car an AE92 Corolla GTZ-16 (because the car was originally a Corolla GTi-16 and the 4A-GZE engine came out of a 1995 Toyota Corolla Levin GTZ)

pretty lame huh?! :wacko:

Not so lame....

My Apexi Rev/Speed meter (with G-Sensor all calibrated properly) is telling me that I have around 160bhp at 6500rpm in 3rd gear, and i am getting accurate 0-62mph times at 5.31secs(with new Toyo Proxes tyres) and 5.6's with the old rubber. :thumbsup:

I have an HKS PFC F-CON on the way which is claimed to give 15-35bhp increase depending on mods so it will be interesting to see if it makes any difference. It is also 'plug and play' with the 4A-GZE loom so that is good (no more cutting and splicing wires!)

Anyway pics of the car.....

Engine (1995 4A-GZE):

EngineBayApril04.jpg

Front side (see FMIC):

41010193.jpg

Rear lights (thanks Unity Jon!):

LexusLights4.jpg

Thanks

Jon B :ph34r:

That Rolla looks very good nice wheels olso witch brand are the wheels ?

well nice mate.

wheels look like OZ superleggera's yeah?

hope you can make it to some meets , would like to see the car in the flesh

Thanks guys,

Yeah Dawesy's correct the wheels are 17x7 OZ Superleggera.

I was up at JAE again this year on the Saturday, our convoy only got there at 12.30pm so there was not a lot of space left! I ended up parking the car out of the way behind some trade stands!

I would like to take the car up to Santa Pod and on a rolling road soon but I think that will have to wait until next year.

I am a bit busy with the business and my Celica Carlos Sainz at the moment, I think the Corolla is even getting neglected!

Thanks

Jon

Yep I got the lights from Unity Jon when he went to South Africa last year. PM him, he may be able to get you some when he goes this year. Pretty expensive though...

Andy, we saw your car at JAE, looking good mate! Hopefully see you at Santa Pod then!

Jon

Hey Jon

Its looking mighty fine, wot a clean engine bay! Sorry I missed you at JAE, but at least I got to meet Lee (Dawesy) and John (AE111SR) - real cool guys. I was there with the Twincharger but on the Sunday.

Hey those rear lights look familiar!

By the way Jon - the PFC F-CON is a pretty cost effective way of making sure your fueling is up to it, if you need any info on this dont hesitate to ask - I pretty know all there is to know about these. I can also re-map them now.

Nad

twinny2.jpg

twinny5.jpg

Hey Nad,

Im the guy with the white AE82 4agze. I met you at JAE. Have you still got that oxy sensor. I need it ASAP.

Your bro has got my number or you could email me at malang_sang@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Habib

Andy, we saw your car at JAE, looking good mate! Hopefully see you at Santa Pod then!

Cheers mate gotta say that the red silicone pipes set the engine bay off ;) ;) :lol::lol: see you at the pod :thumbsup:

Thanks Nad, it will be interesting to see if the F-CON does anything noticable. I expect that it would work well with a NEVO pulley. :thumbsup:

I have a brand new Greddy Emanage sat in a box in the garage. That is £300 worth of ECU, software and harnesses but I could never persuade myself to fit it, let alone getting it all mapped and set up for the DLI etc.

I may end up putting it on the Celica. Dunno yet.

It would be interesting to see what the Corolla will do 1/4 mile. If it gets to 62mph in 5.3 secs then quarter mile should be 14-15 secs according to some of my mates, hopefully a bit lower! :!Removed!:

Cheers Andy, I found that the hoses come up looking great with some WD40 and elbow grease!

Thanks

Jon

mid 14's would be about right just depends on traction, launch tecnique,

weather etc.

hey nad can you make santa pod on the 10th october?

cheers

lee

Corolla Race Wars then yeah?!!!

I have got some Jap snow tyres which I wanna try, they came off the Levin front cut!

Thanks

Jon

It would be interesting to see what the Corolla will do 1/4 mile. If it gets to 62mph in 5.3 secs then quarter mile should be 14-15 secs according to some of my mates, hopefully a bit

When I ran mine at the japshow at the pod this year I managed to get a 15.4 but that was after 2 trys The times where coming down I just need to get the launch down a bit better and to also not change gear at 5000 rpm :lol::lol: Should have a new exhaust fitted by october so want a high 14 :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jmb,Looking wicked ive just a bought a Red Ae92 Gti on a 89 plate how much would that engine cost me fitted im looking for some power if you know what i mean? :thumbsup:

Max Respect Trev aka Saxokiller :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links