Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wish Me Luck

mrrandom

doing my test on thursday, hope i pass it....

iv been sitting at home with a yaris in my hard, fully modded and raring to get on the road for da last 2 months, drivin me mad, and because there is a strike on, if i fail it may be next march before i get another shot

With all the modding you done on your car .. i thought you'd already passed your driving test! :lol:

Anyway .. good luck on it mate .. and i'm sure u wont have to wait very long to get into your nice looking Yaris! :thumbsup:

Best of luck Barry, few tips, just take it as ur in a normal driving lesson, no point getting nervous cos if u do u'll fail... it always happen.

Like i said..... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!! AND UR YARIS NEEDS U!! hehehe, slow down and think! :P

Yeah .. give yourself plenty of time to think before you do something. Oh and remember to go to the toilet before u start your test .. cos i was bursting for a pee the first time i took my test and i failed it! :lol:

good luck mate. yeah, i know theres a strike coz i just passed bout half year ago n managed to go to the JAE. just take your time n go slow, that way u'll have more time to think what u need to do init. u might be nervous now but once u get in the car u just forget bout it.

Good Luck!

hehehe wow... now there's an enthusiast, car already modded without a license to drive it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

best of luck with your test... keep calm, i'm sure you'll do just fine.

happy driving :D

good luck with ur test barry, haha yea as mentioned already i also asumed u had passed ur test, :lol: best of luck tho man, dont forget to stick to the speed limit :P oo and if u get onto a fast lane road say, 40 , or 60 make sure u do go at the correct speed they want to see u can change up or down speeds correctly :thumbsup:

Good luck fella!

I don't envy you, it's scary stuff - but once you've passed you'll wonder what you were worried about.

dont ever go slower than the limits to try and 'impress' with your 'careful' driving

the examiner will think you are a nob and uncapable of travelling at the correct limit make you an uncompatent driver and therefor fail you

dont ever go slower than the limits to try and 'impress' with your 'careful' driving

the examiner will think you are a nob and uncapable of travelling at the correct limit make you an uncompatent driver and therefor fail you

Very true I'm sure my instructor said that you could get away with a short burst up to 32-33 mph (in a 30 zone) but don't drop below around 26-27 if you have clear roads cause the tester will think you're like how you drive - SLOW! :lol:

Best of luck to you mate :thumbsup:

Very true I'm sure my instructor said that you could get away with a short burst up to 32-33 mph (in a 30 zone) but don't drop below around 26-27 if you have clear roads cause the tester will think you're like how you drive - SLOW! :lol:

Best of luck to you mate :thumbsup:

My instructor said to keep it 2 or 3 mph below speed limit to allow for the examiners vision being further from the left.

However I did get one out of my 3 minors for innapropriate speed.

i was doin 35 in a 30 but it was downhill i noticed an eased on the brakes an at the end of the test he sed watch ur speed,

good luck barry!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links