Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hybrid Assistant app

jbspurs66

Does anyone know if the hybrid Assistant works on the new Yaris  and what obd scanner you need? 

See:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jbspurs66 said:

Does anyone know if the hybrid Assistant works on the new Yaris  and what obd scanner you need? 

Absolutely it does. I would highly recommend this one...

image.thumb.png.419dcff41d16f1370b4f56fe9ab67b2c.png

...and yes, I know it seems expensive but its performance is head and shoulders above all the cheap Chinese clone devices on eBay and elsewhere. (I tried three others before I settled on this one)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CPN said:

...and yes, I know it seems expensive but its performance is head and shoulders above all the cheap Chinese clone devices on eBay and elsewhere. (I tried three others before I settled on this one)

I've ordered one from eBay, it's coming Friday, can't wait to try it out and use with hybrid Assistant, I'm in the car 6/8 hours a day, looking forward to adding it as a teaching aid 👍🏻

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jbspurs66 said:

I've ordered one from ebay, it's coming Friday, can't wait to try it out and use with hybrid Assistant, I'm in the car 6/8 hours a day, looking forward to adding it as a teaching aid 👍🏻

It is excellent for that. There is an excellent blog/site here which will help in your understanding as it is a very complex tool and takes some getting your head around in some aspects...

Make sure you also install the associated OBDLink software that comes with the device as it is that which will facilitate firmware updates to it. (another benefit of such an expensive device)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CPN said:

It is excellent for that. There is an excellent blog/site here which will help in your understanding as it is a very complex tool and takes some getting your head around in some aspects...

Make sure you also install the associated OBDLink software that comes with the device as it is that which will facilitate firmware updates to it. (another benefit of such an expensive device)

Thank you, I'll have a look now 👍🏻👌🏻😊

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, CPN said:

The one from veepeak is pretty good too and costs less. (half of that)

I use it with Carista, which gives me access to the same customization settings as techstream, TPMS and other bits. On top of that, it is compatible with Dr Prius, which works on the Yaris and Hybrid Assistant.

p.s Sorry - I'm almost 2 years late to the party

vee peak.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

@inteli7 Do you know if the hybrid assistant app works with the Toyota yaris cross?

11 hours ago, AndJ23 said:

@inteli7 Do you know if the hybrid assistant app works with the Toyota yaris cross?

Yes, see my post in the other thread here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links