Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso owner

Aky1234

Hi all, just bought a 2010 1.8 Verso. Been converted to Toyota from many years of Honda's. So far I'm impressed with it but have a few issues need sorting so hopefully get it back to its glory soon. I'm from UK btw

Hello Akhtar - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Probably best car and most versatile I’ve owned and I’ve had some very expensive cars , very easy to maintain and reliable 

Hello Akhtar and welcome. Is your car the 7 seat Verso?

15 minutes ago, carlios said:

Hello Akhtar and welcome. Is your car the 7 seat Verso?

Thanks, and yes it's the 7 seat version. Kids are loving the last row of seats 🤣

Akhtar,

Hope you enjoy as much as we have. Any problems I am sure they can be answered on the Forum.

5 minutes ago, carlios said:

Akhtar,

Hope you enjoy as much as we have. Any problems I am sure they can be answered on the Forum.

Thank you. Luckily not many issues with it. I messaged a Mod on here regarding the interior light issue, and hopefully that can be resolved fairly easily. 

The only other "issue" iv got is a slightly stiff gear change when warm but Iv bought some OEM gearbox oil and hopefully that will cure it. 

Coming from a 300bhp+ saloon to this, does seem sluggish, but il get used to it. Tempted to get a pedal box to speed up the throttle response but doubt it will do much on a 1.8

Thank you all for the kind welcome 

Regarding sluggishness, you may find it helps to keep the revs at 2,000 rpm or above. It does not respond well below 2,000 rpm in any gear. Also this may help with the mpg. What mileage is your Corollo Verso?

24 minutes ago, carlios said:

Regarding sluggishness, you may find it helps to keep the revs at 2,000 rpm or above. It does not respond well below 2,000 rpm in any gear. Also this may help with the mpg. What mileage is your Corollo Verso?

It's got electronic drive by throttle so it's delayed in stock form I believe, iv used the pedal box's before and made a good difference so really tempted with this. 

I'm not that clued up on these atm, but it's not the older corolla versos, it's the newer shape verso and done 104k miles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links