Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member who’s not happy with Toyota

Dave C 17

I ordered a BZ4X Pure with a 150kw Battery back in April of this year and was informed by the dealer that it would be delivered 1st October 2022. Now they can’t confirm anything.

The way Toyota have handle the launch of the BZ4X can only be described as laughable. At no time have the dealer or Toyota GB have ever contacted me, I’ve always had to ask for information. Which in my opinion is extremely rude, not what I’d expect from a world leading company from Japan. The Japanese pride themselves on impeccable manners and respect. How standards in Japan have dropped, let’s hope the quality of the cars haven’t but I’m not hold up any hopes.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dave C 17 said:

I ordered a BZ4X Pure with a 150kw battery back in April of this year and was informed by the dealer that it would be delivered 1st October 2022. Now they can’t confirm anything.

The way Toyota have handle the launch of the BZ4X can only be described as laughable. At no time have the dealer or Toyota GB have ever contacted me, I’ve always had to ask for information. Which in my opinion is extremely rude, not what I’d expect from a world leading company from Japan. The Japanese pride themselves on impeccable manners and respect. How standards in Japan have dropped, let’s hope the quality of the cars haven’t but I’m not hold up any hopes.

Japan have nothing to do with the franchise you bought the vehicle from, I would recommend you contact Toyota in Japan HQ and share your bad experience, again the franchise you bought it from is a franchise not under direct control of Toyota Japan 

• Like 1

Thanks, I will inform head office in Japan of my bad experience.

Thanks

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Toyota Owners Club has no association with Toyota or Toyota GB. Neither Toyota nor the importer visit the Club, and won't reply to any post or topic.

If you are disappointed with the way Toyota/Toyota GB have handled the recall, this needs to be fed back to Toyota/Toyota GB directly.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links